CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

StoryLand - Where fun abounds!

Here are some of the pictures we took yesterday on our trip to the White Mountains in New Hampshire. We took the kid's to StoryLand which turned out to be a big hit with the kids (Becky and I included)! While I had only driven by the park with my Dad while working in the Big Red Tractor Trailer, Rebecca had fond memories of visiting the park during her childhood. I think we will definitely have a return trip in the upcoming years.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looked like everyone had fun. I enjoyed the pictures and it turned out to be a good day to go. Sometimes that is the hardest thing, the weather and is it going to be a good day.

Love,
Mom

Jeff and Michelle said...

I like the new background - very woodsy!

Jackie said...

ditto on the background...

that's another one of those places that we've been wanting to go to but just never have. looks like fun. glad you guys enjoyed your vacation.