CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Family Photo Shoot

Every year we talk about getting our yearly family photo taken and every year we push it to the end of our to-do list. I realized that it had been a while as I was looking at our denim family photo and realized how young the kids were.(Rebecca and I haven't aged a bit - well I have but I haven't grown up yet!) This year I made it a priority and nothing was going to stop me - not even getting paged into work as I was walking out the door to go to the photo studio! Here are some of our favorites - the photographer was nice and spent a full hour with us which resulted in lots of pictures. Here are some of our favorites - fun house style!

2 comments:

Sensei Mitch said...

That is a great idea. We always get pictures of the kids but never thought to get in the pictures as well!

The pictures came out great, especially like the picture of Alex and Ariel back-to-back.

Charlie's Mom said...

The pictures are great. I have the one of all of you hanging on the wall in the living room. I like the one with Alex sitting on the couch and the the one of Alex and Ariel back-to-back.

Thank you for the ones that you gave Roger and I.
Love,
Mom