CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 19, 2010

My Opening day Button Buck and the first of many delicious meals


I was blessed with harvesting a beautiful button buck during evening stand on opening day of private land shotgun/rifle season. Yet again our freezer will be stocked with healthy, delicious venison. I truly am blessed!

This was the first meal we enjoyed from this deer.
Venison Tenderloin with Glazed Carrots, Hot Sopressata, Spicy Cabot Cheddar and Pomegranate Arils.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! I like those young bucks & does...good tender eating.
I made some corned roasts & injected roasts. I cooled them over night & sliced the roasts thin on my slicer. Venison Roast & Pastrami!
Your meal lookes GREAT!

Jeff and Michelle said...

That looks delicious! We had venison last week as well, though I will admit to ordering ours via internet as I am too much of a wimp to be able to shoot my own.

Harvest Moon Farm said...

Yummmmmmm......