CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Family Time

The new year has been busy for me, especially the past 2 months. While I have had a moment here and there to blog my daddy taught me;  "If you didn't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Between the people I deal with day in and day out and the lack of appreciation at work I have remained silent while enjoying every precious moment I could with my family! Last week Ariel finished her qualification for the shooting sports award she has been working towards achiving. When she was done we spent the remainder of the day at the range shooting together as a family, despite my initial desire to hoard all the ammunition till  the stores start maintaining their inventories!


Today we went on a field trip with a few of the members from Venture Crew .22 to the Springfield Armory. Alex and I really enjoyed the afternoon walking around the museum learning and admiring all the beautiful firearms on display. 


0 comments: