CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2015

My newest addition to the family

I have been patiently awaiting to make the announcement, last week we found out we were expecting...

Yes after almost 9 years we ordered a new grill!



On fathers day 2009 I posted about getting a new grill. It has served me well over the years but the internal components had finally started to give out over the winter and the cost to replace everything just wasn't worth investing in the repair. After much consideration Rebecca and I decided it was time to invest in a Weber Grill! After much anticipation it finally arrived today and as soon as I got home from work I jumped right into the assembly process. I have to say the directions were easy to follow and after about an hour I was turning on the gas and heating it up for the very first time!


I love grilling and with the proper care I hope to get 10 years out of this one as the construction is definitely better than the last one. I was amazed at how quickly it heated up which will sear whatever we are cooking locking in the juicy goodness. While I love cooking with charcoal there are many benefits to a propane grill and I love the convenience of being able to cook out on the deck during every month of the year.


As you can tell I love my metal masterpiece and will cherish the investment for years to come!


So starting with dinner tonight I wish you all happy grilling!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Very happy for you. I will be waiting for you to cook me up something yummy! I will be grilling bacon sushi as soon as the weather breaks.