CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Boxing 101...who needs teeth?

When I downloaded the pictures off of my camera today I found the pictures of Alex and Noah with their toothless smiles. While looking at the pictures I had a flash back to Rebecca's birthday 3 years ago (2004).

The kids were taking turns with Grampy showing them how to use his boxing bag. My how they have all grown, I remember taking these pictures as if it were only yesterday!
Ariel was a natural with the bag (I think it was because of her boxing outfit) and to think that now she gets to train for real with a bag at Karate class.

So with no further delay, here are the kids at the beginning of their training season in 2004.
Note the finished product of all the boys training evident in the last 2 pictures. I can hear Beatrix Potter's Mrs. Tittlemouse exclaiming, "I do declare Mr. Jackson, No Teeth"!






Behold the Champs! Rocky wouldn't have a chance!



2 comments:

Jackie said...

i can hardly believe noah was ever that small. he's grown so much recently in so many ways...they all have. thanks for posting those pics.

HomeGrownLife said...

Toothless cousins- what could be more adorable?