CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to You...





Happy 7th Birthday Alexander
We celebrated Alex's birthday this past weekend. On Saturday he had several of his class mates and cousin Noah over for a boy's only party! On Sunday we had our family party - My children are truly blessed to have so many family members active in their lives and SPOILED with all the goodies they get on a regular basis! We had a great time celebrating all weekend long which included 2 separate B-Day cakes, lots of pinata candy, and presents galore. I am excited that he got some sports centered presents including a basketball hoop and a pitching machine with glove and bat, fun and exercise = happy/healthy children (and parents too). I remember summer days spent playing ball with my friend Keith and even though there is a lack of kids in our area I am sure Ariel and I will help Alex develop some great memories of his own. Along with the wonderful toys (all of which I have been enjoying playing with as well as Alex!) He also received an educational circuit board/electronics maker which both kids have taken an interest in. I have enjoyed explaining some of the experiments to the kids which has given them a greater understanding what I do every day when I go to work. Thank you to everyone who celebrated with us and for all the wonderful gifts. Alex is still talking about what a great time he had and how much he loves his friends and family. I can't believe he is 7 years old, it seems like he came into our lives just yesterday!

3 comments:

HomeGrownLife said...

Happy Birthday Alex. Seven!

Anonymous said...

Happy 7th Birthday! Looks like you still enjoy playing with your LEGO sets. I will never forget your birthday since "Uncle Cuffie" and I have been married 32 years today.

Love Auntie Debbie

Anonymous said...

Alex Grandpa Roger and I enjoyed being part of your Sunday celebration of your birthday. We are so happy that you received all the gifts you wanted and then some!!!! You are a loving, wonderful Grandson and we hope you enjoy the basketball hoop.
Love, Nonnie