CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Age vs. Maturity

We celebrated more birthdays this past weekend and I couldn't resist sharing some of the pictures. Happy Birthday Luke. I am blessed to have you as a brother. Thank you for the friendship we share and I am thankful to be part of your family. Don't worry the best pictures are of L***, I mean Batgirl! Happy Birthday and may you both be blessed throughout the next year.

P.S.
Mom R. I would like a full size batman suit for my Birthday and Dad can make the gadgets to go on the belt!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

ok, now i'm just embarassed. i really need to get on the ball here. although, i am sure my pictures are not worth posting anyway...dang camera. so, thanks for posting yours.

lr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lr said...

Thanks Bro! It was indeed a great day for me (I mean come on, I got a Lego book and a GTK+ book), but Lily really stole the show.