CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Nine is Fine


I am always amazed when I look at the pictures of my children from the last 12 months and see how much they have grown. Yesterday was Alex's 9th birthday and we celebrated the day together as a family. For his birthday dinner we had authentic pulled pork taco's and per his request for dessert his Aunt Jackie made lime cheese cake.

I have been blessed with two amazing children and they are both special to me. I am very lucky to have a Daddy's girl and a Son who looks up to me the same way I looked up to my father as a child.


Alex,

You are the best son a Father could ask for. I remember the day that you were born and the excitement when I realized that I would have a boy to follow in my foot steps. I remember asking God to hold my hand as I raised you so that I would make the right decisions in the same way you hold my hand while we are hanging out together. I pray that you will learn from my mistakes and that I will be a Godly example to you as you become a young man. I am proud of you and thankful for your kind heartiness. I look forward to watching you mature year after year and hopefully some day seeing you graduate, get married and even start a family of your own. For now I want you to enjoy being a little boy (despite growing out of all of your clothes!) and have a great time throughout your ninth year of life. I love you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Love,
Daddy




1 comments:

HomeGrownLife said...

Happy Birthday Alex... wow, nine! I remember when you were born. Happy Birthday from all of us!