CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Boy's Night Out





Thanks to my crazy schedule I have been lazy with finishing my posts and putting them up here on the blog. Today I am getting my company vehicle serviced so I decided to take a little time and share my night out fishing with the Boys last weekend.

I took a vacation day so I could enjoy some time relaxing over the holiday weekend and on Friday afternoon I drove down to the shore and went on a charter fishing trip with a couple of my cousins and a family friend.

The weather was beautiful which made for calm seas, a spectacular sunset and an overall great night on the water. As it was the 4th of July weekend we also had the enjoyment of watching over a half dozen different fireworks displays along the CT and Long Island shorelines. The fishing wasn't as good as it had been on previous fishing trips but I still enjoyed spending time with everyone. The crew of the charter boat were a pleasure to be with and they made our trip that much more enjoyable - I think a family trip with the kids next year is definitely in our future.








0 comments: