CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 23, 2010

The sound of Silence

This past week has been very quiet around the home-front while the kids are away at summer camp. Ariel went to New England Keswick this year with her best friend Taylor while Alex chose to go back to Pine Brook with his cousin Noah. Rebecca and I have been enjoying the quiet time spent together and thankfully my schedule has allowed us to actually see each other this week which made the week that much better. I have to admit I miss having my kids around and not just because they help with taking care of all our animals but I'm grateful that they choose to go to camp every year. We forgot to bring a camera with us when we dropped them off but I did manage to get a couple pictures of Alex with my blackberry before leaving.




2 comments:

CHARLIE'S MOM said...

I AM SO HAPPY THEY WENT TO CAMP. IT WAS ALWAYS A FUN WEEK FOR YOU WHEN YOU WENT EVEN IF YOUR MOTHER WENT TOO!!!!!!!!!!! I ENJOYED IT AS MUCH AS YOU DID BECAUSE, AS A CHILD, I NEVER WENT TO THINGS LIKE THAT BUT GOD BLESSED ME BY BEING ABLE TO BE A CAMP COUNSELOR!!!!

Jenn O'Brien said...

My Alex just got back from camp in NH.... It always brings back so many wonderful memories of our many years at camp. We were able to go up on Thursday to hang out with our friends who were counselors. (We saw glimpses of Alex now and then too.) :)