CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 16, 2012

It's always a good time!

This past Thursday we went to our second Owl City concert in Boston, Massachusetts. We went for Ariel's birthday last year and enjoyed it so much we decided if he ever came back to the area we would go again.


This year Ariel brought her best friend with her so the girls headed for the stage - they are in the center of the picture about 4 heads back. Ariel is in the black shirt right behind the hand with the peace sign.


 Alex and I decided that we didn't want to be surrounded by screaming girls so we headed up to the balcony were we would have a little breathing room and a birds eye view of the entire show.


This years location was a lot smaller than last years which made it a little more up close and personal. Adam Young and his entire band are amazing artists which put on a great show. When Ariel first started listening to his music I never thought I would want to go to see one of his concerts but I would be willing to go with just Rebecca, it is refreshing to hear an artist that can actually sing and sounds like his recorded tracks. I used my  camera to take a short video which obviously doesn't have the best audio recording ability but it will give you a taste of the concert!

The other highlight of the day was I found a new place to grab a bite to eat when I'm working in Boston! It's a little sandwich shop on Commonwealth Avenue called Roast Beast - the food was A+ and the staff was very friendly and made sure we tried all the sauces we desired and also went out of their way to assist us with where to park during the concert. I recommend everyone stop in and try one of their sandwiches - you won't be disappointed, I promise!

1 comments:

Rebecca Wearne said...

Seriously, I'm bummed he only comes once a year! I think I had as much fun as the girls did! :) I also love Roast Beast! I'm sure you will be taking more Boston jobs in that area just to eat there!! Love you! Rebecca