CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

NOT LAME!

So on my way home tonight a co-worker called to tell me he saw a NASCAR vehicle parked in town and knowing I was a fan thought I might want to take the kids to check it out. I picked up the kids and after running our errands I took a detour to check out the car without ever telling the kids where we were going. About 5 minutes into the trip Alex pipped up and asked where we were going as I rarely take the back road we were driving on. I told him it was a surprise, to which he responded "It's not going to be LAME is it?" Ahh they grow up so fast! I assured him if he thought is was lame I would drive past and continue home - I was pleased to hear the cheers as I pulled into the parking lot of "Cool, dad this is NOT Lame!" We got to see Carl Edwards NASCAR Nationwide Car last year so it was nice for the kids to get a close up of a NASCAR CUP Series Race Car this time around.

And just to clarify he is pointing at the Duck - we all know that Kyle Busch is #1 NOT Carl Edwards!

Neither of them route for Ford drivers but its all about the Aflac commercials!

Below is a picture of the FORD powerplant

Multiple ignition modules

Fire suppression system

The Main cockpit


My little car chiefs discussing sabotage - You know they are Kyle Busch and Kevin Harvick fans after all!
Carl Edward's 2008 NASCAR Nationwide Race Car that we got to check out at the local Home Depot last year

0 comments: