CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Some Like it HOT!

Growing up I always enjoyed spicy hot food. I remember eating nothing but pickled hot peppers with white bread for lunch in high school and my mother letting me have my own jar of cherry peppers in the fridge at all times. I have passed my love of all things spicy to my wife and while she was pregnant with Alex she craved my bread & butter hot pepper slices on just about everything. So it is no surprise that Alex has a complex palate and enjoys his food with a little kick. This past week we were all craving Buffalo Style Hot wings and as luck would have it we drove past Wings over Springfield several times this week in route to Alex's soccer games. Here are a couple pictures of Alex enjoying his "Red Alert" Boneless Wings and a nice cold glass of milk!






2 comments:

Jeff and Michelle said...

Wow - I'm impressed! I was about 25 before I could handle anything remotely spicy. Go Alex!

Charlie's Mom said...

Yup, when I was pregnant with you Charles, I craved things like pickled pigs feet, onions on everything, and the long, hot peppers as well as cherry peppers so, it is no wonder that you loved eating all the above and at a young age. The tradition is being carried on!!!!

Mom