CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 14, 2007

All I want for Christmas is........


Ah... the childhood memories. After much torture and teasing I finally convinced Alex that it was time to take his loose tooth out. What a trooper, after checking out his bloody hole he posed for his celebration picture above and agreed that I was right and it was ready to make room for his big boy tooth! Due to a long term power outage the tooth fairy was able to drop off the $$$ for the tooth but was delayed 24 hours with his card. Alex was excited to show me last night how loose his bottom tooth was - so I anticipate Alex will be changing his tune to... "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" before the end of the week.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

ugh...what a long day!

And way to go Alex for letting dad pull that tooth! Looks like you and Ariel had as much fun in the snow as Noah and Lily did.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Alex, Dad has to repay for all the $$$$$'s he received for pulled teeth.
Mom