CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Crazy Cousins

I never realized how crazy I must have drove my parent's growing up - I mean when it comes to being a perfect child I think I came pretty close, or at least I did! I have SO MUCH respect for the photographers who go around to the schools for class pictures, They must make some serious $$$. Here are a few pictures taken as we attempted to get some nice pictures for showing friends and family.

GOING......


GOING........


GONE !!!!!!!



2 comments:

Jackie said...

awww, aren't they just so cute...?

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! I was always trying to get unusual pictures for our family album. Charlie remember when you took the tiny glasses off one of your toys and put them on. I have that picture of you, with the glasses on sitting in a green bean bag chair.
Mom