CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Bribe taken!!!!


As I said the other night Alex had a second tooth that was ready to come out, so after a short game of "Let's make a Deal" he finally caved in and took the bribe. Now don't get upset with me you need to know that he was complaining constantly that it was hurting him and he was having a hard time eating - and as most of you know Alex is always eating - he is after all a growing boy.
So with very little effort the little tooth came right out and all was well in the world again. I love the little whistle that comes out now when he talks, now I just have to teach him all the lyrics to the song "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth"! Here are a couple pictures of Alex showing off his Redneck smile and posing with his new Transformer which was his "Price" for letting me extract his loose tooth.

4 comments:

Sensei Mitch said...

Wow you're easy! I remember my Mom tieing a string to my tooth and slamming the door...literally. No brides offered and no amount of pleading helped...it didn't work either .

I would have preferred your method but that is just me.

lr said...

Ooo is that Ratchet?

Charles and Rebecca said...

Yes, it is Ratchet and he truly is a robot in disguise!

Anonymous said...

I remember when your teeth, a few at a time, loosened up and you would work on it until finally, it was out, but the exciting part was the exchange of money for tooth--you liked that concept.
Mom