CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

1 - 2 - 3 Your Out!



At this rate the tooth fairy is going to go bankrupt and Alex is going to be stuck eating baby food. Yup, Alex has lost another front tooth! I was lying on the floor tonight and during our nightly tickle fest Alex yelled at me for making his tooth scrape against the couch. When I asked to see it he informed me "it was NOT ready to come out" yet and stuck his finger in his mouth because his "hole" felt funny. Once I accepted the fact he wasn't going to let me touch his last loose front tooth the tickling of the boy resumed. It was then that I noticed his Hillbilly smile and asked him where his tooth was! We found it a short time later next to the couch that "scratched it" earlier. All I can say is I hope the Tooth Fairy is rich because the rate Alex is going there isn't going to be any cash left for all the other little boys and girls!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Alex that the tooth fairy left some $$$'s for him at Nonnie's house by mistake!!! I put it aside for him.

Love,
Mom