CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Oh how time flies....

I was looking at our old picture albums I have saved on our desktop computer tonight and I came across some pictures of Ariel when she was going through her tooth loss stage that Alex just went through. I realized that I haven't posted much about my precious little daughter so I thought I would take the opportunity now before she gets any older and complains that I am embarrassing her! In case you were wondering the first one was taken on 10/20/04 and the second was taken on 10/24/04. I guess if the Tooth fairy could afford it back in 2004 she is more that capable of affording it now in 2008!


2 comments:

Jackie said...

my goodness she has changed so much! and yet, she hasn't changed much at all...funny how that works. what a pretty girl with and without those front teeth.

Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.