CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Wearne 2008 Motto - "Got Teeth?"

My kids are going to be the poster children for the National Dental Association if they keep going at this rate.

Tonight, in an effort not to be outdone by her little brother; Ariel decided that her loose tooth was coming out! Unlike her brother she didn't require any help with the extraction - in fact, I was quite surprised when she informed me what she had done because I checked her tooth earlier tonight and thought it would be another day or two until it would be ready to come out.
I hope the Tooth Fairy gets frequent flier miles for all of her trips out here to the North Woods.

I guess this is just my family's way of getting me prepared for my upcoming trip down south - Lots of nice people - With a lot less teeth! My very own Hillbilly Deluxe Family!

At least the kids don't know about the rising/falling value of the U.S. dollar so the tooth fairy can rest easy not having to worry about paying them in foreign currency. The good ol' American Dollar is gladly accepted when it comes to my kids!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Ariel's pic is just beautiful, even with a tooth missing. Do you remember the story about Carol's money gift from the tooth fairy? She was just a little girl but even back then, she had her own way of thinking. She emptied her piggy bank under her pillow and the next day announced that she wanted me to see ALL the money the tooth fairy left!!! That night Pete K had slept over to go hunting with Dad the next day. So when they arrived back from hunting I asked them if they contributed to the tooth fairy money and they both said: "No". Well, we were all complexed and had funny looks on our face until Dad figured it out. He went into her bedroom and brought out her piggy bank (which was empty). Case solved. I asked her why she did that and she said she did not think the tooth fairy would leave her enough!!!!

Mom

Jackie said...

that is a sweet picture!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. Her hair looks great. If she needs another trim, just let me know. My father actually pulled one of my teeth out with a pair of pliers! Not that's trust. Love Auntie Debbie