CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

All work...no play.


As many of you already knew I am doing some work related traveling during the next 2 months and have safely made it to my destination - Raleigh, North Carolina. I found this picture which doesn't show the massive amount of traffic found during most hours of the day. My trip here went well - I was off to a much later start (and with much less sleep) than I had planned due to a job I was working on in Boston on Saturday. I drove straingh through and stopped at a friends house about an hour outside of Raleigh and enjoyed an afternoon of catching up on conversation, not to mention I was allowed to watch the Nascar race without any complaining as I am in Nascar country now! We enjoyed a wonderful home cooked meal (as we always do when I'm here) and everyone knows food is always a highlight of my day! I have only been gone a couple of days but I miss my family and can't wait to get back home. Work is going well, I am getting trained on our new 275-1100 kVa unit so while I am here it is all work and no play. I am adding a link for some information that I know my kids always ask about when we travel to different states - and I thought since we have friends and family who are homeschooling they might find it interesting as well. I hope to come up with some exciting stories or experiences to post while I am down here (ie... driving through snow in Virginia on my way here) but if not I will type to y'all when I get back home.
Here is the link I mentioned earlier:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to miss talking to you as we do on various trips. Please drive carefully. Your talents in so many things--some of them are the same things that I am talented in such as your writings and picture taking. There are many times I thank the Lord for the picture albums I have. If I am lonely for someone all I have to do is take the particular album out with that person's pictures and look at them. I love, love, love you Charlie.
Mom