CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

On the road again.... goin places I've already been.

I really wanted to post the tune of Willie Nelson singing "On the road Again" but I figured I would spare all of the strange people I surround myself with that despise "Good O'l Country Music". Once again I'm getting ready to hit the open road, hopefully this will be my last multi-week business trip for the year. Thankfully its to North Carolina again and not California. Most people think I'm crazy but I just don't like the West Coast. I am hoping to stop and see my friend Mark who moved to Virgina about 3 years ago as well as my friends (The Grabowski's) at my home away from home in NC. I am doing my best to make sure I pack my camera so I can take some pictures to share with everyone. Till I post again, keep safe, have fun, and do your best not to miss me too much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The correct spelling is I've which stands for I have----Your Once Was "Teacher"----Mom

We are gonna miss you and also miss the bale of hay!

Mom

Charles and Rebecca said...

Mom, you are now hired as my personal spell checker! :) Sorry I forgot to bring the hay over, it was a crazy week at work and I totally forgot about it.

C.

Jackie said...

hope you're having an ok time down there. we'll miss seeing you this weekend.