CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Older Women are HOT!!!!

I will probably get yelled at for my title to this post but like Abraham Lincoln - I cannot tell a lie! (oh and by women I really mean my wife)
Happy Birthday Rebecca!

I am truly blessed to have you as a wife and as the mother of our children. You caught my eye many years ago (when I preferred to write my name with a crayon) and even though it took all those years to finally claim you as my own I wake up every morning knowing that I am the luckiest man alive knowing we will spend the rest of our lives together.

I want you to know you are as beautiful now as you were on our first date, you are a friend and encouragement to those around you, your a loving mother, the coolest aunt and the greatest wife a man could ask for. I have cherished the years we have spent together so far and look forward to many more. I love you.

Happy Birthday - XOXOXOXOXOXOX
Love,
C.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that my son, Charlie, has married the perfect woman for him. I always thought that from day one. I remember when he was in the 5th grade and wanted to buy you balloons for your birthday and a card and I enabled him to do so.

Thank you for being the perfect wife for Charlie.
Mom Wearne-Arpin

Jackie said...

what a tribute! happy birthday Beck!

Charles and Rebecca said...

I Love you too Charlie - Thank you, Love, Me :)

HomeGrownLife said...

Oh, I was thinking of you all day yesterday. Happy Birthday!