CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Seeing the world in a whole new way.

Just a quick update on my eye. I want to start by thanking everyone for praying that I would have a full and quick recovery from my silly injury.
I went to the Doctors on Friday the 25th and despite my vision in my left eye still being blurry, the doctor told me my injury had healed nicely and after a quick eye test it turned out I am back to 20/20 vision in my both my eyes.
I was concerned that things were still blurry but he assured me it would clear up - it may take some time but not to worry.
Well it turns out he was right, today was the first day I had full - clear vision in both my eyes.

The only sad part is I'm sure Rebecca will miss me constantly singing the Foreigner song "Double Vision"

"Fill my eyes,
with that double vision
No disguise,
for that double vision
Ooh, when it gets through to me,
it's always new to me
My double vision gets the best of me"

4 comments:

lr said...

The question is: how many renditions has she heard at this point? (For those who don't know, Charlie can make up new words for a song at the drop of a hat.)

Charles and Rebecca said...

I believe its up to around 15 or so.... not sure.... ! Rebecca

Jackie said...

glad you're all back to 'normal' and what not. i forgot to ask you about it saturday but since you were driving i guess it didn't cross my mind that anything was wrong...

Anonymous said...

Ah. yes, I have a very talented Son. He is a man of many colors!!!!!!
Mom