CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

When did she grow up?

Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday I was holding my little baby girl for the first time. Now here she is entering into her 11th year of life. Boy does time fly! In the past 11 years I have shared some great moments with my daughter that I will hold dear until the day I die.
Ariel,
You are a special girl and a blessing to me and your Mother (and believe it or not - to Alex also.) I am thankful that we have a lot in common and that you share my love of the great outdoors. We have had some great times fishing from shore, in the boat, and on the ice - as well as time spent together in the woods hunting. I look forward to watching you grow up despite the fact I wish you would always be a cute little girl! You will always be my "Bubbies" - I love you very much.
Happy Birthday.
Here are some of my favorite Pictures of Ariel from the past several years.


1 comments:

Charlie's Mom said...

Yes, Son, she is growing up now to be a young lady. Children grow up fast right before our eyes. Someday, when they are married and in a place of their own, you will think about these great times all of you spend together and you will wish for just one of those days back----just one.
Love,
Mom