CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Are you ready for some Football

The past 2 weeks have been very busy at work and as the hours, days, weeks and months blend together I had officially lost track of what day it was. I started out my day @ 05:00 after a refreshing 5 hours of sleep and managed to get back home around 18:00. After a wonderful dinner prepared by Rebecca I finished my daily reports and time entry and decided to watch a little television. Much to my surprise as I was scrolling through the listings I saw it - it was there, right before my eyes - NFL Preseason Football! Needless to say I was as excited as a spoiled child at their birthday party! I love watching the NFL as much as I love watching NASCAR - I am sure my family as well as my employer will ensure I don't waste too much of my life in front of the TV but just be warned if I don't answer your call it's because we have recently been gifted with a Caller ID banner on the TV via our cable provider so I won't even have to get up to see who it is - but fear not I will call you back. Of course I am joking about not answering the phone, Ariel is practicing for her teenage years and has become best friends with modern technology so if she is home the phone will be answered (unless of course she is already on it, LOL!) So sit back with an ice cold beverage the snack of your choice - Peanut M&M's if your my brother (inside joke - sorry to everyone else) and enjoy the game that is - American Football!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Go BUCS!!
I fear it's going to be a tough year for them

Unknown said...

Who's your favorite team?
Bucs in the NFC & Patriots in the AFC for me
Did you hear the Eagles signed Vick to a 2 year contract?

Charlie's Mom said...

Well, needless to say, I remember the many years that your Dad watched football and the yelling and calling out to the team to get with it!!! The neighbors always thought we were fighting. I thought of you yesterday while I was out with Connie. She drove to LaFlorentines Bakery on Main Street in Springfield. So the purchases there were many. I have some cherries in the frig from there waiting for your eager fingers. We went by Melano's Italian Trade Store and all the memories that flooded to my mind. We always spent a lot of
$$$$$$'s in that store. They had the imported cheese, Cappy sandwich meat that your Dad just loved, all different loose spices that you could purchase, so the smell in the store was amazing.
Anyway, Son, enjoy the football season.
Love,
Mom