CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Growing Up...

While I am in no rush to become an adult, I am proud to say that I am enjoying Growing Up and considering that today is my wife's birthday she is once again growing up faster than me! It seems like only yesterday I couldn't stop talking about the girl with the beautiful braids at school and counting the days down to Valentines day so that I could show her she was special to me.


Here we are all these years later and I still feel like I won the lottery, not just the daily numbers either - I'm talking about the filthy rich for life lottery! I have a wife who is my best friend. She is the binder that makes our family whole. She is everything a man could ever ask for in a wife. I am still in awe at the fact that I got to marry my childhood sweetheart and hope that she knows how special she is to me. I look forward to celebrating many more of her birthdays together and even possibly getting old some day too. 
Happy Birthday Rebecca, I Love You. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
The Birthday Girl on our Birthday Lunch Date 

1 comments:

Charlie's said...

Happy Birthday, Rebecca. I think the best gift you can get as a wife, is to hear your husband rave about you and say how much he loves you. Roger and I love you, too and hope you spend your birthday money from us, having fun.

Love,
Mom Arpin