CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Morning...

The past 2 weeks my job has kept me busy 7 days a week, thus my extended silence in the blogging world. I was on my way home this morning after working all night and needed a break so I stopped by a stream along the way. There is nothing like the sound of a bubbling brook and the birds chirping, especially on a beautiful Sunday morning. I sat on a large boulder at the brooks edge reflecting on my life and all it's blessings while enjoying the peacefulness of God's glorious nature. While finishing my drive home I began singing on of my favorite Kris Kristoffersen songs which just seemed to capture the mood of the morning. I decided to share it here because he and Johnny Cash sing it much better then I do!



0 comments: