CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Day of Thanks and Family Fellowship

This year for Thanksgiving we had a small group which was out of the ordinary for us. Usually we have a full house and it felt a little strange using only one table for lunch.It made for a relaxing afternoon of food and fellowship.

 Turkey #1

 Thankful she is not a turkey!





 Turkey #2









 The Hottest Hostess in the world - I love my wife!

Patiently waiting for some scraps

4 comments:

Kim said...

I bet you all your chickens were grateful they aren't turkeys!

Debbie said...

Your post always makes me smile and gives me a warm tingly feeling... because I know it's all from your heart. :-)

Chuck said...

Thanks Deb, Your and Kim's comments always make me happy too - It's nice to know that people are reading what I write and enjoy taking a peek into the daily lives of me me and the family!
Charlie

Unknown said...

Happy Three-Month Late Thanksgiving!