CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

An Experiment - By Rebecca


As some of you know, I dabble in the art of cake decorating. My latest endeavor may be historical! At least in Google history, since no where via Google, could I find anyone attempting what I attempted. In fact, everything I did find was DON'T do it! What is this great historical attempt you ask? I shipped a cake to Silverdale, Washington. The cake was a 1-year anniversary present for friends stationed in Washington State. So I decided to take a chance and ship them a cake - we will have to wait and see what happens. I am posting a picture of the "Before" so they can see how their cake looked before it took its journey. I asked for an "After" picture and will post that when I get it. Should be interesting......

5 comments:

Jackie said...

ooh, it's so pretty. i hope it makes it. though i am sure it will taste good anyway.

Anonymous said...

Well, Rebecca, it surely is a beautifully looking cake and after tasting some of the cakes you make, I know it will taste great!!!!!

HomeGrownLife said...

What a gorgeous cake! Your are so very talented at cake making and your idea is great. I can't wait to see the "after" photo. What a neat experiment.

Oh, it was great to see Ariel for a bit at Jackie's today. We would LOVE to come see your chicks once they arrive.

Marie Louise said...

I can't wait to see the "after" photo when it arrives. Thanks for visiting my blog. Where abouts are you in CT. We also have a mini farmer's market in town (Tolland) on Saturdays and also go to the Coventry farmers market on Sundays - which is much bigger. I'll be checking back to see what you're up to!

Anonymous said...

The cake is simply beautiful..soo springish yet elegant.....Cant wait to see the other picture....