CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day.

For some strange reason I have written and saved a lengthy post here 3 times tonight and it keeps getting erased even after I have saved it? I have tried the cut and paste process from another program but still the end results are the same.
I have decided that there must be a reason beyond my comprehension as to why my thoughts shouldn't be broadcast tonight so I will keep it simple and hopefully this one will make it to the final publishing.

Happy Fathers Day!

Thank you to my wife and kids who always make this bittersweet day into something extra special. (Each year it gets less bitter and much more sweet!)

Thank you Dad (Chuck) for being a dad - not just a fill-in but a true father figure and mentor.

Thank you Roger for being a part of my life and for being a loving Grandfather to my children as well. (I might not call you "dad" but I love you as a son loves his father)


Thank you Luke for being the man that you are and being an encouragement to me.

Last but definitely not least:
Thank you Lord for sending your Son as a Sacrifice and thus allowing me to have a one on one relationship with You (as a father now myself the thought of making a decision like that makes it that much more powerful and meaningful). Thank you for my family and friends and all the blessings You have bestowed upon me on a regular basis.

Happy Father's Day

1 comments:

HomeGrownLife said...

Happy (belated) Father's Day to you. Blogger can be funny like that. It has left me frustrated many, many times!