CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Fun and games.

I worked at my Boston office today and as many of those who know me realize I spend a lot of time driving due to my service area covering the entire north east. As can be expected I am always looking for new ways to entertain myself while I am on the road. Due to the recent time change for daylight saving it now gets darker earlier. While driving tonight I began to notice the amount of people with satellite radios, their glowing displays mounted on the dash of their vehicles and this got my mind gears turning. I know from experience that my remote control for my satellite radio works with Rebecca's and vice-versa so as I was driving I decided to see if it would work on my fellow commuters radios as well. I am tickled to say it was an entertaining drive home. While sitting in traffic (I don't suggest doing this while in motion as that would be dangerous and irresponsible) I was amazed to see peoples reaction while their receivers mysteriously turned on and off, and channels changed on their own! As the saying goes it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt so as I was laughing hysterically I realized my game might not be found humorous to everyone else so I decided to quit while I was ahead, but all and all it was fun while it lasted.