CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

School Daze...


The kids were sent home with their Report Cards for the first Quarter of the school year today. I must admit I enjoyed watching them squirm when I made them sit down with me and Mommy to discuss their grades. Oh the memories, I remember sitting at the end of the table when my dad would look at my report card so many years ago, why I worried I don't understand as my grades were always good. (Keep in mind 79% was a failing grade at E.C.A.)


I am proud to say they are both doing well in school this year. Ariel has wonderful grades for the first quarter although for some strange reason she got a low grade for reading at home, but we will be sure to get that corrected. After all the child reads every night and most times there aren't any pictures in the book, just words. (I like the pictures and I'm not ashamed to say it!)


Alex is also doing well also, his only downfall is that he takes after me and is always talking. (It's not his fault its his Italian showing!)


I am thankful that we are able to send them to such a great school and knowing that they both have teachers who care about them each personally is very comforting. With a little extra effort I know they will be able to correct their weakness and hopefully have even better grades next quarter, either way I will still love them both the same. Thankfully their teachers don't read this so I don't have to worry about being corrected when it comes to all my run-on sentences and poor punctuation! All I can say is "Thank Goodness" for spell checker.

1 comments:

Jackie said...

you are too funny. i am really enjoying your blog...glad you started it.

and congrats to both the kids on their good reports!