CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I love Snow!

Yes I know I have a serious mental issues. We got our first snow storm today, it may have been only an inch but it was beautiful and white. The only problem was I worked today, I would have been much happier if the snow fell during one of my vacation days but at least I have a nice new paved driveway which made shoveling a lot of fun and much, much easier! (once again I know I have issues) And if you don't love the snow you can never go wrong with watching TV this time of the year as all the Charlie Brown specials are on! Either way we all win.

3 comments:

lr said...

But, what if you don't like TV or snow?

Charles and Rebecca said...

Well in that case I must be normal and you would be the one with mental issues!

Anonymous said...

I HAVE TO ADMIT, CHARLIE, THAT I LOVE LOOKING AT THE SNOW AND AM SO THANKFUL THAT I DO NOT HAVE TO SHOVEL IT, ROGER HAS THAT JOB. YOUR DRIVEWAY IS 100 TIMES BETTER THAN IT WAS. YOU HAD MANY YEARS OF SHOVELING THE DRIVEWAY FOR ME, YOUR MOTHER. YOU WERE SUCH A GOOD SON.