CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 2, 2007

Getting Started


I decided that since I enjoy looking at everyone's blogs and the fact that our family website is old and outdated. I would follow suit and set up my own blog. I hope to have interesting stuff (you understand if you know me and my family) posted in the near future. I look forward to entertaining y'all and reading your comments. I'm sure this will encourage me to take more pictures on a regular basis. May the fun begin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Grandchildren look beautiful and I love the site and the dogs look like they are doing a good job protecting.

Sensei Mitch said...

And so the fever spreads... Welcome to the blog sphere!

Looks good, especially that link to the amazing Karate Blog. The guy who runs that must be a true genius!

You need some videos of say you doing a kata!

Anonymous said...

Hello Rebecca - Thanks for sending me the link. I enjoy reading Jill and Jackie's blogs--now I can check yours out a few times a week too. Love you much. "Auntie Debbie"