CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Go Kyle, GO!







What an awesome race. I worked today so I was stuck listening to the race in the truck on my ride home during which Kyle Busch was leading the race. I was able to sit down when I got home but I would be lying if I said I was able to relax. I surprise myself when I think about the fact that I have become attached to a man whom I have never even met especially considering that I have never been a big sports fan but when it comes to Kyle racing I have gotten emotional on more than one occasion. Kyle led the most laps during the race today but at the end lapped cars were holding him up and he came in a respectable 4th place. With only 2 races left to go this season I looks like his chances for winning the championship are slim but I won't give up till the checkered flag flies in two weeks at the Homestead race. So until the last lap I'll be heard throughout the North Woods yelling "Go Kyle, GO!"

0 comments: