CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

No more training wheels!

Look MOM two wheels!, while I was setting up this site yesterday Alex came in and asked if I would take off his training wheels. Now I have been putting this off for a while thanks to all the memories and scars I have from a fun filled boyhood, but I can't shelter him forever. When I was done Ariel gave him a few quick pointers and away he went. Thankfully Ariel suggested he stay on the grass for his first few tries - "just in case". He was so proud of himself he asked to go out last night at 8:00pm to practice some more. Of course the answer was no!To our surprise we were awoken a short time before 7:00 this morning to Alex opening the garage door and the cheerful glee of a young boy riding his bike up and down the driveway in the dull morning light.